List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ben Clewett Date:March 30 2007 4:19pm
Subject:Database Replication Fallover
View as plain text
Dear MySql,

I'm looking into availability and wonder if any member might be able to
help me.

I have two databases, one Primary and one full Replication.

Normally the primary is used for data input, reports are drawn from the
replication.

If I loose the Primary, do any members have any software they can
recommend which:

- Stops the replication daemon.
- Sets the replication server to Read/Write.
- Shuts down the primary.
- Routes traffic to the replication.

Any advise or ideas would be very useful...

Regards,

Ben Clewett.

Thread
Database Replication FalloverBen Clewett30 Mar
  • Re: Database Replication FalloverBen Clewett2 Apr
    • Re: Database Replication FalloverScott Tanner2 Apr
      • Re: Database Replication FalloverBen Clewett3 Apr