List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Baisley Date:March 30 2007 2:14pm
Subject:Re: a 'safe' way to move data?
View as plain text
No, you can't assure the same data will be addressed without at least including an order
by. Even then you would need to make sure
that the first X records in the order would not change. For instance, if you order by
entered_date DESC, then the data set would
change because any new records would get included in the LIMIT.