List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay J Date:December 8 1999 1:03pm
Subject:Re: MS Access 2000 : A threat for MySQL users ?
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sébastien" <sebastien@stripped>
To: "MYSQL LIST" <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 1999 6:19 AM
Subject: MS Access 2000 : A threat for MySQL users ?

> Has anybody had corrupted tables with MS Access 2000 ??? (ie data from
> tables added to others)

What kind of silly subject line is that?

All I can gather is that you _do_ know this is a MySQL list, which does
nothing to explain why you'd proceed with such a totally unrelated and
obsurd question.

As far as your question, even if I had - I dunno if I'd tell you.

-Jay J
>     Please Remove NO_SPAM before answering
Heh.

Thread
MS Access 2000 : A threat for MySQL users ?S├ębastien8 Dec
  • Re: MS Access 2000 : A threat for MySQL users ?Jay J8 Dec