List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jacques Brignon Date:March 25 2007 4:11pm
Subject:RE : RE : SPAM ? SOLVED
View as plain text
Hi,

For those who said they were experiencing the same problem than me, I
think I found the solution.

My mail client is currently configured to leave the messages on the
server and it seems that the message causing the problem has something
specific preventing my mail server and mail client to flag it as already
sent, as a result it keeps being sent again and again to my client.
Solution: delete the message on the server.

--
Jaqcues Brignon

another
> 50 of them since my last post.
>
> As long as Jerry does not seem to receive the messages about the
> problem, if he cannot be contacted otherwise is there a way to block
his
> messages or to unsubscribe this address until the problem is fixed?
>
> --
> Jacques Brignon

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

Thread
Finding a record in a result setJames Tu22 Mar
  • Re: Finding a record in a result setPeter Brawley22 Mar
    • Re: Finding a record in a result setRolando Edwards22 Mar
    • RE: Finding a record in a result setJerry Schwartz22 Mar
      • Re: Finding a record in a result setFrancesco Riosa23 Mar
      • SPAM ?Jacques Brignon24 Mar
        • Re: SPAM ?LP24 Mar
        • Re: SPAM ?Martijn Tonies24 Mar
        • Re: SPAM ?Stephen Cook25 Mar
          • RE : SPAM ?Jacques Brignon25 Mar
            • RE : RE : SPAM ? SOLVEDJacques Brignon25 Mar
        • Re: SPAM ?Banyan He25 Mar
          • RE : SPAM ?Jacques Brignon25 Mar
            • Re: SPAM ?Banyan He25 Mar
  • Re: Finding a record in a result setRolando Edwards22 Mar
  • Re: Finding a record in a result setMaciej Dobrzanski24 Mar
    • Re: Finding a record in a result setJames Tu26 Mar
  • Re: Finding a record in a result setJames Tu26 Mar
  • Re: Finding a record in a result setJames Tu4 Apr
    • RE: Finding a record in a result setJerry Schwartz4 Apr
      • Re: Finding a record in a result setDan Buettner4 Apr