List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stephen Cook Date:March 25 2007 10:39am
Subject:Re: SPAM ?
View as plain text
http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

that link ought to help you.

Jacques Brignon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I keep receiving this message by several dozens each day, how can this
> be stopped?
>
> Regards
>
> Jacques

Thread
Finding a record in a result setJames Tu22 Mar
  • Re: Finding a record in a result setPeter Brawley22 Mar
    • Re: Finding a record in a result setRolando Edwards22 Mar
    • RE: Finding a record in a result setJerry Schwartz22 Mar
      • Re: Finding a record in a result setFrancesco Riosa23 Mar
      • SPAM ?Jacques Brignon24 Mar
        • Re: SPAM ?LP24 Mar
        • Re: SPAM ?Martijn Tonies24 Mar
        • Re: SPAM ?Stephen Cook25 Mar
          • RE : SPAM ?Jacques Brignon25 Mar
            • RE : RE : SPAM ? SOLVEDJacques Brignon25 Mar
        • Re: SPAM ?Banyan He25 Mar
          • RE : SPAM ?Jacques Brignon25 Mar
            • Re: SPAM ?Banyan He25 Mar
  • Re: Finding a record in a result setRolando Edwards22 Mar
  • Re: Finding a record in a result setMaciej Dobrzanski24 Mar
    • Re: Finding a record in a result setJames Tu26 Mar
  • Re: Finding a record in a result setJames Tu26 Mar
  • Re: Finding a record in a result setJames Tu4 Apr
    • RE: Finding a record in a result setJerry Schwartz4 Apr
      • Re: Finding a record in a result setDan Buettner4 Apr