List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:March 22 2007 2:43am
Subject:RE: Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?
View as plain text
> > > I wonder if there are any tools to do a "diff" between two tables
> > > struture to result alter command to convert table A
> > > structure to table B structure ?
> >
> > Yes, our tool "Database Workbench" includes a so-called
> > "Schema Compare" tool which allows you to compare structures
> > and create a change script.
>
> I would like script tool, not gui software.

Wouldn't we all...

This tool has been asked for, for years. I myself have asked several times
and searched several times.

If you find one, let the rest of us know would you?

I wish mySQL would make one as part of the package.

Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?KLEIN St├ęphane19 Mar
  • Re: Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?Martijn Tonies19 Mar
    • Re: Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?KLEIN St├ęphane19 Mar
      • RE: Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?Daevid Vincent22 Mar