List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kevin Hunter Date:March 20 2007 5:02pm
Subject:Re: about limit
View as plain text
On 20 Mar 2007 at 12:50p -0400, nikos wrote:
> Does any body knows how to select not the LIMIT 20 records but the
> rest of them?
>
> MySQL version is 4.1.21-standard and I cant make a VIEW.

In Venn-speak, you are asking for Circle A less(, minus, or subtract)
Circle B.  In SQL, this would translate to MINUS.  However, last I
checked, MySQL does not support (or has not yet implemented) the
MINUS operator.  This Google finding might prove useful to you in
this endeavor (scroll to the last entry on the page):

http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/category/mysql/

Kevin
Thread
about limitnikos20 Mar