List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:KLEIN Stéphane Date:March 19 2007 1:11pm
Subject:Re: Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?
View as plain text
2007/3/19, Martijn Tonies <m.tonies@stripped>:
> Hi,
>
> > I wonder if there are any tools to do a "diff" between two tables
> > struture to result alter command to convert table A structure to table
> > B structure ?
>
> Yes, our tool "Database Workbench" includes a so-called
> "Schema Compare" tool which allows you to compare structures
> and create a change script.
>
> Download a trial copy at www.upscene.com

I would like script tool, not gui software.
Thread
Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?KLEIN Stéphane19 Mar
  • Re: Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?Martijn Tonies19 Mar
    • Re: Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?KLEIN Stéphane19 Mar
      • RE: Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?Daevid Vincent22 Mar