List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:March 19 2007 11:35am
Subject:Re: Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?
View as plain text
Hi,

> I wonder if there are any tools to do a "diff" between two tables
> struture to result alter command to convert table A structure to table
> B structure ?

Yes, our tool "Database Workbench" includes a so-called
"Schema Compare" tool which allows you to compare structures
and create a change script.

Download a trial copy at www.upscene.com

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
Thread
Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?KLEIN St├ęphane19 Mar
  • Re: Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?Martijn Tonies19 Mar
    • Re: Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?KLEIN St├ęphane19 Mar
      • RE: Are there any tools to get "diff" (alter commands) between tow tables ?Daevid Vincent22 Mar