List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bob Cooper Date:March 16 2007 3:43pm
Subject:Searching for Dates
View as plain text
Hi,
I am working with MySQL ver 5.1 on a Ubuntu Linux x86_64.
I am new to both SQL and MySQL.
I have been able to query out most of the data I need from my tables
without any issues but his one has stumped me.

I am trying to query data associated with specific dates.
The dates are not sequential but somewhat sporadic. I would like to
query out data/dates that are every 4 days from a starting date.

2006-4-17, 2006-4-21, etc.

I have tried ADDDATE('2006-4-14',interval 4 day)<=Date_col
but it give me only the next date 2006-4-21.

any help would be greatly appreciated,

Coop.
Thread
Searching for DatesBob Cooper17 Mar
  • Re: Searching for DatesDan Nelson18 Mar
    • Re: Searching for DatesJim Ginn18 Mar
      • Re: Searching for DatesDan Nelson18 Mar
        • Re: Searching for DatesJim Ginn18 Mar
Re: Searching for DatesBob Cooper20 Mar