List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ddevaudreuil Date:March 15 2007 4:15pm
Subject:RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?
View as plain text
"Tim Lucia" <timlucia@stripped> wrote on 03/15/2007 07:47:29 AM:

> I trade between SQLYog and SQL Exporer plugin for Eclipse.  The former
only
> shows 1 result set at a time (boo) while the latter shows more than one
> (yeah!)  The former doesn't let you sort columns from your own query,
only
> the table preview.  The latter doesn't let you sort the columns.
>
> Neither one is perfect.
>
> Tim

SQLYog 5.25 was just released and it now allows multiple result sets (one
per query tab).  There is
also a beta release of a new monitoring tool.

Donna
Thread
Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Daevid Vincent15 Mar
  • Re: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Ow Mun Heng15 Mar
    • RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Daevid Vincent15 Mar
  • Re: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Martijn Tonies15 Mar
  • Re: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Thiago LPS15 Mar
  • RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Tim Lucia15 Mar
    • RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?ddevaudreuil15 Mar
      • RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Tim Lucia15 Mar
  • Re: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Mailing Lists19 Mar