List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Lucia Date:March 15 2007 11:47am
Subject:RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?
View as plain text
I trade between SQLYog and SQL Exporer plugin for Eclipse.  The former only
shows 1 result set at a time (boo) while the latter shows more than one
(yeah!)  The former doesn't let you sort columns from your own query, only
the table preview.  The latter doesn't let you sort the columns.

Neither one is perfect.

Tim

Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Daevid Vincent15 Mar
  • Re: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Ow Mun Heng15 Mar
    • RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Daevid Vincent15 Mar
  • Re: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Martijn Tonies15 Mar
  • Re: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Thiago LPS15 Mar
  • RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Tim Lucia15 Mar
    • RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?ddevaudreuil15 Mar
      • RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Tim Lucia15 Mar
  • Re: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Mailing Lists19 Mar