List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:March 15 2007 8:45am
Subject:RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?
View as plain text
No, it doesn't have to be free. However I'm not a big fan of Java
Applications either for the very reason you mention. They tend to be big,
bloated and slow. Zend IDE is an example of that, and is mostly unuseable
for real work IMHO.

Whoa! $400 for single license! Yipes!
http://www.aquafold.com/licensing.html

Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Daevid Vincent15 Mar
  • Re: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Ow Mun Heng15 Mar
    • RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Daevid Vincent15 Mar
  • Re: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Martijn Tonies15 Mar
  • Re: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Thiago LPS15 Mar
  • RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Tim Lucia15 Mar
    • RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?ddevaudreuil15 Mar
      • RE: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Tim Lucia15 Mar
  • Re: Is there a professional quality mySQL GUI for Linux?Mailing Lists19 Mar