List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Haneda Date:March 15 2007 7:19am
Subject:Possible in sql, or just move it to a language
View as plain text
This is a one off I need to do

Table1 has email addresses in it, table two also has email addresses in it.
table1 represents bounced emails that need to be purged from the database.

What I would like to do, is mark a field in table2, called "needs_purging"
to true, when there is a match from table 1

Should I just run a loop in my language of choice, or is there a join I am
not seeing here?
<http://www.newgeo.com>                     Novato, CA U.S.A.

Thread
Possible in sql, or just move it to a languageScott Haneda15 Mar
  • RE: Possible in sql, or just move it to a languageDaevid Vincent15 Mar