List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brandon Shuey Date:December 8 1999 5:07am
Subject:RE: Internet Broken?
View as plain text
There was a fiber cable cut somewhere in Denver last weekend and they have been working on
it ever since.  In the mean time they
have been rerouting internet traffic anything coming from the east going west.  I think
they have fixed it though.

It causes slow downs depending on where you are coming and going to.

Brandon Shuey
WebCentric Inc.
(316) 686-4811
brandon@stripped