List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Gerrard Date:December 8 1999 5:00am
Subject:RE: Internet Broken?
View as plain text
Hello,

No problems from my point of view.

http://www.ihr.daze.net/

> Hey, are you guys noticing a problem trying to browse the internet or is
> it just the US?
>
> Sorry to ask this here, but, we're having problems in nslookup land.

Thread
mysqld crashing - pure virtual method called.jshelman8 Dec
  • Re: mysqld crashing - pure virtual method called.Sasha Pachev8 Dec
  • Internet Broken?Van8 Dec
    • Re: Internet Broken?Jeremy A Horland8 Dec
    • RE: Internet Broken?Bill Gerrard8 Dec
      • RE: Internet Broken?(Brandon Shuey)8 Dec
  • Re: mysqld crashing - pure virtual method called.Jeff Shelman9 Dec
  • Re: mysqld crashing - pure virtual method called.Sasha Pachev9 Dec
  • mysqld crashing - pure virtual method called.Michael Widenius28 Dec