List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Pipes Date:March 13 2007 8:23pm
Subject:Re: function based index
View as plain text
Brown, Charles wrote:
> Hello Dan. Try it and see if you can:
>
> mysql> create index indx101 on tab101(min(c1),c2) ;

Hi!  We've recently opened up our public worklog for commenting... which
means you should definitely add comments to the worklog task which
covers function indexes:

http://forge.mysql.com/worklog/task.php?id=1075

Cheers!

jay
Thread
function based indexAnanda Kumar13 Mar
  • Re: function based indexDan Nelson13 Mar
    • RE: function based indexCharles Brown13 Mar
      • Re: function based indexJay Pipes13 Mar