List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Srikalyan Tangirala Date:March 13 2007 6:15pm
Subject:RE: How can I increase the size of the table
View as plain text
Hi Dan:
            Thanks for your time. Actually you are right. I was migrating the
database from oracle to MySQL and had issues with migrating few tables in it.
I saw that the reason was that the size of the table. So, I changed the
settings in the migration kit with the Dynamic settings and migrated again.
It was successful. Basically the problem is that when we try to migrate the
DB from oracle to MySQL, the number of rows that has to migrate are set as
DEFAULT. So, we have to get rid of it by setting it as DYNAMIC and change few
other settings. And thus, we get rid of the problem. Anyways, I appreciate
your help.

Best,
Sri