List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bing Du Date:March 13 2007 6:08pm
Subject:monitor multiple mysql servers with no 3306 access
View as plain text
Hi,

Seems like there are quite many MySQL monitoring tools on the Internet.
The one I tried today was MONyog http://www.webyog.com/en/.  I've also
tried a couple of others before, including phpmysqladmin as I was
suggested.  They require you provide mysql server name and port number.
In our situation, we have three or four separate MySQL servers running.
Each has 'skip-networking' configured.  So mysql don't accept requests
coming from outside via network.  Each mysql server also runs as web
server.  'Localhost' is used for communication between web applications
and database server.  In this case, how  should I monitor our multiple
mysql servers remotely?  Would anybody advise?

Thanks in advance,

Bing
Thread
monitor multiple mysql servers with no 3306 accessBing Du13 Mar
  • Re: monitor multiple mysql servers with no 3306 accessThiago LPS13 Mar
    • Re: monitor multiple mysql servers with no 3306 accessBing Du13 Mar
      • RE: monitor multiple mysql servers with no 3306 accessSST - Adelaide)13 Mar
      • Re: monitor multiple mysql servers with no 3306 accessThiago LPS14 Mar
  • Re: monitor multiple mysql servers with no 3306 accessNils Meyer14 Mar
    • Re: monitor multiple mysql servers with no 3306 accessBing Du14 Mar