List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wm Mussatto Date:March 13 2007 4:35pm
Subject:Re: ENCODE() and DECODE()
View as plain text
On Tue, March 13, 2007 1:45, Neil Tompkins said:
> I'm using ASP.  Do you know any resources that I could use ?

Apart from mentioning that perl from active state does have an asp
variant, no.  Sorry we turned off our last NT box when Garner group said
that MS made fine servers as long as you never ran IIS on them, and that
was a while ago. Hopefully someone else on the list can help.  You might
google for AES and ASP and see what comes up.