List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Srikalyan Tangirala Date:March 13 2007 3:04pm
Subject:How can I increase the size of the table
View as plain text
Hi All:
          I'm a newbie and I'm trying to understand how can I increase or set
the size of the table in Oracle database. I'm trying to migrate the database
from oracle to MySQL and was successful in that. But, few of the tables are
not created and when I checked back in the oracle database, it displays the
following warning.

The table GOESDBA.SAT_PARAM_VALUES contains more than 2000 rows. Displaying
all the columns and rows of the table could be time-consuming

I want to display all the columns and rows of the table but for doing that I
understand that the size of the table has to be increased. How can I get over
it? Any suggestions?

Best,
Sri