List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Griffiths Date:March 12 2007 7:08pm
Subject:Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysql
View as plain text
SQLWays also works, and it does stored procedures, etc, but it's
thousands of dollars (depending on the # of objects in your database).

http://www.ispirer.com/products/

David

Arun Kumar PG wrote:
> http://www.mysql.com/products/tools/migration-toolkit/
>
> There is a video presentation as well here for ORacle to MySQL
> migration.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Arun
>

> On 3/12/07, Ananda Kumar <anandkl@stripped> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Friends,
>> Does any body know of any tool available for migrating data from
> oracle to
>> mysql. Can you please pass on the url.
>>
>> regards
>> anandkl

Thread
tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlAnanda Kumar12 Mar
  • Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlArun Kumar PG12 Mar
    • Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlDavid Griffiths12 Mar
  • RE: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlSrikalyan Tangirala12 Mar
  • Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlMartijn Tonies12 Mar
  • How can I increase the size of the tableSrikalyan Tangirala13 Mar
    • Re: How can I increase the size of the tableDan Nelson13 Mar
  • Help needed with setting size of the tableSrikalyan Tangirala13 Mar
  • RE: How can I increase the size of the tableSrikalyan Tangirala13 Mar