List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:March 12 2007 3:12pm
Subject:Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysql
View as plain text
Hi,

> Does any body know of any tool available for migrating data from oracle to
> mysql. Can you please pass on the url.

You might want to try our Database Workbench tool:
www.upscene.com

It includes a Schema Migration and DataPump tool.

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlAnanda Kumar12 Mar
  • Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlArun Kumar PG12 Mar
    • Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlDavid Griffiths12 Mar
  • RE: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlSrikalyan Tangirala12 Mar
  • Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlMartijn Tonies12 Mar
  • How can I increase the size of the tableSrikalyan Tangirala13 Mar
    • Re: How can I increase the size of the tableDan Nelson13 Mar
  • Help needed with setting size of the tableSrikalyan Tangirala13 Mar
  • RE: How can I increase the size of the tableSrikalyan Tangirala13 Mar