List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Arun Kumar PG Date:March 12 2007 7:36am
Subject:Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysql
View as plain text
http://www.mysql.com/products/tools/migration-toolkit/

There is a video presentation as well here for ORacle to MySQL migration.

Thanks,

- Arun

On 3/12/07, Ananda Kumar <anandkl@stripped> wrote:

> Hi Friends,
> Does any body know of any tool available for migrating data from oracle to
> mysql. Can you please pass on the url.
>
> regards
> anandkl

Thread
tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlAnanda Kumar12 Mar
  • Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlArun Kumar PG12 Mar
    • Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlDavid Griffiths12 Mar
  • RE: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlSrikalyan Tangirala12 Mar
  • Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlMartijn Tonies12 Mar
  • How can I increase the size of the tableSrikalyan Tangirala13 Mar
    • Re: How can I increase the size of the tableDan Nelson13 Mar
  • Help needed with setting size of the tableSrikalyan Tangirala13 Mar
  • RE: How can I increase the size of the tableSrikalyan Tangirala13 Mar