List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:March 12 2007 7:12am
Subject:tool to migrate data from oracle to mysql
View as plain text
Hi Friends,
Does any body know of any tool available for migrating data from oracle to
mysql. Can you please pass on the url.

regards
anandkl

Thread
tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlAnanda Kumar12 Mar
  • Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlArun Kumar PG12 Mar
    • Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlDavid Griffiths12 Mar
  • RE: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlSrikalyan Tangirala12 Mar
  • Re: tool to migrate data from oracle to mysqlMartijn Tonies12 Mar
  • How can I increase the size of the tableSrikalyan Tangirala13 Mar
    • Re: How can I increase the size of the tableDan Nelson13 Mar
  • Help needed with setting size of the tableSrikalyan Tangirala13 Mar
  • RE: How can I increase the size of the tableSrikalyan Tangirala13 Mar