List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alexander Lind Date:March 1 2007 11:53pm
Subject:Re: Database table with unique no duplications
View as plain text
declare the two fields you want unique as such?  unique index.

alec

Kory Wheatley wrote:
> I have a database called accountcreation, and I want to setup a table called
> accountinfo.  This table will require that two out of the three fields need to be
> "UNIQUE", I don't want duplications in these fields.  One field is a integer value the
> other field is a character value.  What is the best way to set this table up?

Thread
Database table with unique no duplicationsKory Wheatley2 Mar
  • Re: Database table with unique no duplicationsAlexander Lind2 Mar
  • Re: Database table with unique no duplicationsAnoop kumar V2 Mar
    • Re: Database table with unique no duplicationsjs 3 Mar
      • Re: Database table with unique no duplicationsAnoop kumar V3 Mar