List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kory Wheatley Date:March 1 2007 11:35pm
Subject:Database table with unique no duplications
View as plain text
I have a database called accountcreation, and I want to setup a table called accountinfo.
This table will require that two out of the three fields need to be "UNIQUE", I don't want
duplications in these fields.  One field is a integer value the other field is a character
value.  What is the best way to set this table up?

Thread
Database table with unique no duplicationsKory Wheatley2 Mar
  • Re: Database table with unique no duplicationsAlexander Lind2 Mar
  • Re: Database table with unique no duplicationsAnoop kumar V2 Mar
    • Re: Database table with unique no duplicationsjs 3 Mar
      • Re: Database table with unique no duplicationsAnoop kumar V3 Mar