List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:abhishek jain Date:February 28 2007 9:35am
Subject:Does casing of Table names matter on Linux
View as plain text
Hi Friends,
I have been developing one application over Windows and now i want to
move/port that into linux, i want to know will the casing of the table name
matter on linux ie if i have table name as tab1 and i execute query like
select * from TAb1 ,will it make an effect.
I have found that this is not a problem on windows but it is on linux, i
want a sol. for that a i can not change all the table names as in some
places it is in small case and in other places it is in capital case.
Pl. help me,
Thanks,
Abhishek jain

Thread
Does casing of Table names matter on Linuxabhishek jain28 Feb
  • Re: Does casing of Table names matter on LinuxOw Mun Heng28 Feb
    • Re: Does casing of Table names matter on Linuxabhishek jain1 Mar
  • Re: Does casing of Table names matter on LinuxMartijn Tonies28 Feb
  • Re: Does casing of Table names matter on LinuxMario Guenterberg28 Feb
Re: Does casing of Table names matter on Linuxabhishek jain5 Mar
  • Re: Does casing of Table names matter on LinuxGerald L. Clark5 Mar
  • Specific mysql Trigger questionWinn Johnston5 Mar