List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Alexander Date:April 19 1999 7:02am
Subject:Get off list
View as plain text
Hi,

How does one get his name off this list?

I've followed the instructions about unsubscribing , but I still get 100
e-mails a day
about mysql.

my alias is scott.alexander@stripped

but real address is alexsc01@stripped

I sent an e-mail to the owner of the list but nothing has happened yet.

regards and thanks

Scott

_____________________________________

Scott Alexander

+358 (0)16 611960 Work
+358 (0)16 611503 Fax
+358 (0)40 7505640 GSM

http://www.lapinopisto.fi/alex

Thread
Looking for a GUI interface to MySQLJamie Kent19 Apr
  • Re: Looking for a GUI interface to MySQLSasha Pachev19 Apr
  • Windows adminstratorStephen H. Kapit19 Apr
    • Get off listScott Alexander19 Apr
    • Windows adminstratorMichael Widenius19 Apr
  • Re: Windows adminstratorPat Sherrill19 Apr
  • Re: Windows adminstratorStephen H. Kapit19 Apr
  • testStephen H. Kapit20 Apr
  • Why I can not change passwdJingyi Zhou20 Apr
  • Re: Why I can not change passwdSasha Pachev20 Apr