List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stephen H. Kapit Date:April 19 1999 7:51am
Subject:Windows adminstrator
View as plain text
I'm a complete newbie at this and I'm not even sure I'm in the right forum for
this.  Anyway, I just d/l the windog adminsitrator version and am trying to
use it.  I noticed the server is trying to connect to the internet when I'm
logged on.  I thought the idea of this is to administrate offline? Can someone
help me out here?

I'm trying to learn how this mysql stuff works.

Thanks.

Stephen H. Kapit
DreamTime Designs & Newsletter
http://www.dreamtime.net

Thread
Looking for a GUI interface to MySQLJamie Kent19 Apr
  • Re: Looking for a GUI interface to MySQLSasha Pachev19 Apr
  • Windows adminstratorStephen H. Kapit19 Apr
    • Get off listScott Alexander19 Apr
    • Windows adminstratorMichael Widenius19 Apr
  • Re: Windows adminstratorPat Sherrill19 Apr
  • Re: Windows adminstratorStephen H. Kapit19 Apr
  • testStephen H. Kapit20 Apr
  • Why I can not change passwdJingyi Zhou20 Apr
  • Re: Why I can not change passwdSasha Pachev20 Apr