List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Meyer Date:February 13 2007 1:59pm
Subject:Re: Query Two Databases
View as plain text
Neil Tompkins wrote:
> Following on from the email below, if I run the query
>
> SELECT * FROM database1.table, database2.table
>
> I get the data back, but all the data is in the same row.
>
> How can I seperate the records ?
>
> Regards
> Neil

Barring an upgrade, it seems your best bet would be to use a scripting
solution, such as PHP or perl, that could accomplish the same thing.
Thread
Query Two DatabasesNeil Tompkins25 Jan
  • Re: Query Two DatabasesMartijn Tonies25 Jan
    • Re: Query Two DatabasesNeil Tompkins25 Jan
      • Re: Query Two DatabasesDuncan Hill25 Jan
      • Re: Query Two DatabasesMartijn Tonies25 Jan
  • Re: Query Two DatabasesNils J√ľnemann25 Jan
    • Re: Query Two DatabasesNeil Tompkins13 Feb
Re: Query Two DatabasesNeil Tompkins13 Feb
  • Re: Query Two DatabasesJohn Meyer13 Feb
  • Re: Query Two DatabasesHenrique Dallazuanna13 Feb