List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:balaraju mandala Date:February 10 2007 6:21pm
Subject:Re: need a help in Query
View as plain text
Hi Jorn,

Thank you for reply, of course i can merge the columns and change the
datatype. But buddy that is not problem here, the problem is extract the
data.

Did u able to understand my language, if not i will explain you again.
Please read the mail again and tell some ways from u r experience. I am
running out of solutions, as i am working on this from last two days.

Thread
need a help in Querybalaraju mandala10 Feb
  • Re: need a help in QueryJørn Dahl-Stamnes10 Feb
    • Re: need a help in Querybalaraju mandala10 Feb
      • Re: need a help in QueryJørn Dahl-Stamnes10 Feb
        • Re: need a help in Querybalaraju mandala12 Feb