List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Charles Brown Date:February 5 2007 3:21pm
Subject:MYSQL under windows -- Max number of instances
View as plain text
Hello All.

Is it possible to setup two instances of MySQL under windows?  I am
wondering because I would like to setup and test replication

Thanks
Charles

immediately.

Thank you.
max_allowed_packet in my.iniabhishek jain2 Feb
  • MYSQL on windows -- Max numberCharles Brown2 Feb
    • MYSQL under windows -- Max number of instancesCharles Brown5 Feb
      • Re: MYSQL under windows -- Max number of instancesDaniel da Veiga5 Feb
  • Re: max_allowed_packet in my.iniabhishek jain5 Feb
    • Re: max_allowed_packet in my.iniDan Nelson5 Feb
    • Re: max_allowed_packet in my.inicolbey5 Feb
  • Re: max_allowed_packet in my.iniViSolve DB Team5 Feb