List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:abhishek jain Date:February 5 2007 6:07am
Subject:Re: max_allowed_packet in my.ini
View as plain text
On 2/3/07, abhishek jain <mail@stripped> wrote:

> Hi friends,
> I am using mysql 5.0.23-nt on windows, i have to store large binary data
> in database, i have used setting like max_allowed_packet=16M in mysqld
> section of my.ini  .
> Now i have a poblem that i want to create a setup so that the entry gets
> added itself into the my,ini , reason being i need to create many setups on
> diff. machine and i do not want to search the mysqld section and write the
> line and restart mysql . I can however would like to do via mysqladmin or so
> if it is possible as i can invoke that via mine .net program
>
> Would appreciate your comments on this,
> Thanks .
> Abhishek jain

Hi Friends.
Pl. reply,
Thanks,
Abhishek jain

Thread
max_allowed_packet in my.iniabhishek jain2 Feb
  • MYSQL on windows -- Max numberCharles Brown2 Feb
    • MYSQL under windows -- Max number of instancesCharles Brown5 Feb
      • Re: MYSQL under windows -- Max number of instancesDaniel da Veiga5 Feb
  • Re: max_allowed_packet in my.iniabhishek jain5 Feb
    • Re: max_allowed_packet in my.iniDan Nelson5 Feb
    • Re: max_allowed_packet in my.inicolbey5 Feb
  • Re: max_allowed_packet in my.iniViSolve DB Team5 Feb