List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:abhishek jain Date:February 2 2007 7:13pm
Subject:max_allowed_packet in my.ini
View as plain text
Hi friends,
I am using mysql 5.0.23-nt on windows, i have to store large binary data in
database, i have used setting like max_allowed_packet=16M in mysqld section
of my.ini  .
Now i have a poblem that i want to create a setup so that the entry gets
added itself into the my,ini , reason being i need to create many setups on
diff. machine and i do not want to search the mysqld section and write the
line and restart mysql . I can however would like to do via mysqladmin or so
if it is possible as i can invoke that via mine .net program

Would appreciate your comments on this,
Thanks .
Abhishek jain

Thread
max_allowed_packet in my.iniabhishek jain2 Feb
  • MYSQL on windows -- Max numberCharles Brown2 Feb
    • MYSQL under windows -- Max number of instancesCharles Brown5 Feb
      • Re: MYSQL under windows -- Max number of instancesDaniel da Veiga5 Feb
  • Re: max_allowed_packet in my.iniabhishek jain5 Feb
    • Re: max_allowed_packet in my.iniDan Nelson5 Feb
    • Re: max_allowed_packet in my.inicolbey5 Feb
  • Re: max_allowed_packet in my.iniViSolve DB Team5 Feb