List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:January 31 2007 9:43pm
Subject:Re: Fulltext relevance and weighting....
View as plain text
Mike,
         It's likely because MySQL fulltext index defaults to a word length
of 4 characters or more. So "Ham" probably is not being indexed. You will
need to change the minimum word length. See
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/fulltext-fine-tuning.html

Mike
(P.S. Send me a free ham while you're at it.<g>)