List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jesse Date:January 31 2007 4:55pm
Subject:Re: Replication not working?
View as plain text
Sorry, I hit send before I was actually done. So.... Given the error I am
getting:

070131 11:53:55 [ERROR] Slave I/O thread: error connecting to master
'Replication@Anchorman:3306': Error: 'Can't connect to MySQL server on
'Anchorman' (10061)'  errno: 2003  retry-time: 60  retries: 86400

There are a couple of issues hwere.  Primary is that it's trying to connect
on port 3306.  I'm actually using 3307, but can't seem to find where I
change this setting.  Have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jesse