List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jesse Date:January 30 2007 11:09pm
Subject:Replication not working?
View as plain text
I'm playing with setting up replication on two MySQL Servers that I have set
up here.  I set it up according to the instructions found on the MySQL web
site, then I went in on the master and added a new record to one of the
tables, then checked the slave about 30 minutes later, and the record has
not appeared.  How often does the slave check for new records on the master?
Also, is there some location that I can check for errors?

Thanks,
Jesse

Thread
Replication not working?Jesse31 Jan
  • Re: Replication not working?Michael DePhillips31 Jan
  • Re: Replication not working?Jesse31 Jan
  • Re: Replication not working?Jesse31 Jan
  • Re: Replication not working?Jesse31 Jan
    • Re: Replication not working?Dan Nelson31 Jan