List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jamie Kent Date:April 19 1999 4:39am
Subject:Looking for a GUI interface to MySQL
View as plain text
I can quickly create SQL databases with a program like Microsoft SQL but
I now need a way to create and maintain databases using MySQL on a
Sun/UNIX platform.  Is there a "way" or application that I can use to
develope my databases on my PC using a Microsoft SQL "like" environment.
And then a "way" to load my database and all it's associated files on to
a UNIX platform.

Thanks,
Jamie Kent
email:jamie@stripped
Thread
Looking for a GUI interface to MySQLJamie Kent19 Apr
  • Re: Looking for a GUI interface to MySQLSasha Pachev19 Apr
  • Windows adminstratorStephen H. Kapit19 Apr
    • Get off listScott Alexander19 Apr
    • Windows adminstratorMichael Widenius19 Apr
  • Re: Windows adminstratorPat Sherrill19 Apr
  • Re: Windows adminstratorStephen H. Kapit19 Apr
  • testStephen H. Kapit20 Apr
  • Why I can not change passwdJingyi Zhou20 Apr
  • Re: Why I can not change passwdSasha Pachev20 Apr