List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ales Zoulek Date:January 30 2007 12:32am
Subject:Re: Safe DB Distribution
View as plain text
What is it exactly that you need to achieve?

PHP script doesnt read a MySQL data files, MySQL server does. You can
configure your OS and filesystem rights, so that only MySQL server can
read them.

Ales.

Ales Zoulek
+420 604 332 515
ICQ: 82647256
http://www.al3x.cz/
Safe DB DistributionSuhas Pharkute29 Jan
  • Re: Safe DB DistributionFelix Geerinckx30 Jan
    • Re: Safe DB Distributionpeter lovatt30 Jan
      • Re: Safe DB DistributionDotan Cohen30 Jan
        • Re: Safe DB DistributionSuhas Pharkute30 Jan
    • Re: Safe DB Distributionmizioumt30 Jan
      • Re: Safe DB DistributionGerald L. Clark30 Jan
        • Re: Safe DB Distributionmizioumt30 Jan
        • Re: Safe DB Distributionmos30 Jan
  • Re: Safe DB DistributionFelix Geerinckx30 Jan
    • Re: Safe DB Distributionmizioumt30 Jan
Re: Safe DB DistributionAles Zoulek30 Jan
  • Re: Safe DB DistributionSuhas Pharkute30 Jan
    • RE: Safe DB DistributionSST - Adelaide)30 Jan
      • Re: Safe DB DistributionSuhas Pharkute30 Jan
      • Re: Safe DB DistributionSuhas Pharkute30 Jan
      • Re: Safe DB DistributionSuhas Pharkute30 Jan
        • Re: Safe DB DistributionDan Nelson30 Jan
          • Re: Safe DB DistributionAles Zoulek30 Jan