List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jocelyn Fournier Date:January 26 2007 9:05am
Subject:Re: Innodb, why not?
View as plain text

According to the manuel, Falcon is not yet optimized for performances,
so benchmarking it would not be fair.
And I do not recommand using the binary alpha release in production, you
could corrupt badly your database (some bugs has only been fixed a few
days ago concerning this corruption).

   Jocelyn Fournier

mos a écrit :
> At 03:54 PM 1/25/2007, you wrote:
>> > Another thing to consider is:
>> heh, silly mail client :).  Another thing to consider is this:
>> Though it's "Not recommended for production use", I've heard people
>> still use
>> it in production environments.
>> --
> Chris,
>       Falcon doesn't currently support RI. And like Innodb, it requires
> its own table space so it too may get fragmented.
> and will
> likely require packing (sweeping?) from time to time. It would be nice
> to see some benchmarks compared to InnoDb and MyISAM.
> Mike
Innodb, why not?Olaf Stein25 Jan
  • Re: Innodb, why not?Brent Baisley25 Jan
  • Re: Innodb, why not?Chris White25 Jan
    • Re: Innodb, why not?Chris White25 Jan
      • Re: Innodb, why not?mos26 Jan
        • Re: Innodb, why not?Jocelyn Fournier26 Jan
  • Re: Innodb, why not?Martijn Tonies25 Jan