List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Tompkins Date:January 25 2007 11:08am
Subject:Re: Query Two Databases
View as plain text
The databases are on the same server, however the login details for each
database are different.

>From: "Martijn Tonies" <m.tonies@stripped>
>To: <mysql@stripped>
>Subject: Re: Query Two Databases
>Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:56:37 +0100
>

> > Not sure if this is possible or not.  But I've two identical tables in
>two
> > different databases.  Is it possible to retrieve data from the different
> > tables in one query ?
>
>Yes, by using this notation:
>
>select *
>from mydatabase.mytable
>
>Martijn Tonies
>Database Workbench - development tool for MySQL, and more!
>Upscene Productions
>http://www.upscene.com
>My thoughts:
>http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
>Database development questions? Check the forum!
>http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
>

>--

Find Love This New Year With match.com! http://msnuk.match.com

Thread
Query Two DatabasesNeil Tompkins25 Jan
  • Re: Query Two DatabasesMartijn Tonies25 Jan
    • Re: Query Two DatabasesNeil Tompkins25 Jan
      • Re: Query Two DatabasesDuncan Hill25 Jan
      • Re: Query Two DatabasesMartijn Tonies25 Jan
  • Re: Query Two DatabasesNils J√ľnemann25 Jan
    • Re: Query Two DatabasesNeil Tompkins13 Feb
Re: Query Two DatabasesNeil Tompkins13 Feb
  • Re: Query Two DatabasesJohn Meyer13 Feb
  • Re: Query Two DatabasesHenrique Dallazuanna13 Feb