List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:January 25 2007 10:56am
Subject:Re: Query Two Databases
View as plain text

> Not sure if this is possible or not.  But I've two identical tables in two
> different databases.  Is it possible to retrieve data from the different
> tables in one query ?

Yes, by using this notation:

select *
from mydatabase.mytable

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Query Two DatabasesNeil Tompkins25 Jan
  • Re: Query Two DatabasesMartijn Tonies25 Jan
    • Re: Query Two DatabasesNeil Tompkins25 Jan
      • Re: Query Two DatabasesDuncan Hill25 Jan
      • Re: Query Two DatabasesMartijn Tonies25 Jan
  • Re: Query Two DatabasesNils J√ľnemann25 Jan
    • Re: Query Two DatabasesNeil Tompkins13 Feb
Re: Query Two DatabasesNeil Tompkins13 Feb
  • Re: Query Two DatabasesJohn Meyer13 Feb
  • Re: Query Two DatabasesHenrique Dallazuanna13 Feb