>How could i know the difference between these 2 version and there
>compatiblity.
Read the Change History section of the manual for versions 5.0.19 through 5.0.27.

PB

-----

Nilesh wrote:
Hi,

    I have a webapplication developed using J2EE. For the application, the
database is on MySQL 5.0.18 version . Now I plan to use the lastest MySQL
version (5.0.27). But before that i want to know the differences between
these 2 versions and whether the current database will work fine with 5.0.27
version.
    How could i know the difference between these 2 version and there
compatiblity.

Thanks and Regards,
Nilesh

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.410 / Virus Database: 268.17.8/649 - Release Date: 1/23/2007