List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nilesh Date:January 25 2007 6:16am
Subject:MySql Version difference
View as plain text
Hi,

    I have a webapplication developed using J2EE. For the application, the
database is on MySQL 5.0.18 version . Now I plan to use the lastest MySQL
version (5.0.27). But before that i want to know the differences between
these 2 versions and whether the current database will work fine with 5.0.27
version.
    How could i know the difference between these 2 version and there
compatiblity.

Thanks and Regards,
Nilesh

Thread
MySql Version differenceNilesh25 Jan
Re: MySql Version differencePeter Brawley25 Jan
  • RE: MySql Version differenceNilesh25 Jan