List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Reed Date:January 24 2007 7:01pm
Subject:Re: New DBManager Released
View as plain text
Yes it is true.

I downloaded it and installed it to try and manage my user accounts. In the feature list
it says Object Maintenance and User Objects are listed. But when you try to manage a user
account I get a message saying that the feature is not available in this version.

- enjoy

>>> "COS" <cos@stripped> 1/24/07 4:08 AM >>>
Hi,

Not true, please read http://www.dbtools.com.br/EN/dbmanagerpro/features.php
(present in my original post) for details.

Best Regards,

DBTools Software
http://www.dbtools.com.br ( http://www.dbtools.com.br/ )