List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Miles Thompson Date:January 21 2007 8:06pm
Subject:Re: changing from mysql5 to mysql4
View as plain text
At 02:55 PM 1/21/2007, Thibaud Hulin wrote:

>Hello !
>I need of koha, a software for libraries. It works with mysql 4, but it's
>not compatible with mysql5.
>How can do this changement with a Debian Etch ? Must I only remove the one
>and install the other ?
>Thanks for help,
>MySQL General Mailing List
>For list archives:
>To unsubscribe:

I imagine there is a way to run both, but do ont know how. Check the mysql

I would not trust a backward revision. Use mysqldump to get all your data
out, then remove 5 and install 4.

Why or how is koha not compatible with version 5?

Regards - Miles Thompson

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

changing from mysql5 to mysql4Thibaud Hulin21 Jan
  • Re: changing from mysql5 to mysql4Miles Thompson21 Jan
    • Re: changing from mysql5 to mysql4Thibaud Hulin21 Jan