List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:December 6 1999 10:33pm
Subject:Re: Scrolling
View as plain text
In the last episode (Dec 06), Jim Hensinger said:
> Sorry to ask this question again, but I did not give enough info last
> time.  Can I scroll my data without using the sidebar?
>
> I am running Linux Redhat w/MySQL ver 3.22.25

You still haven't given enough info.  What program are you using to
retrieve the info?  What sidebar?  If you're (for example) using PHP to
display a table in a web page and you're talking about the *browser's*
scrollbar, try limiting each page to 10 records, and add NEXT/PREV page
buttons.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@stripped