List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kristen G. Thorson Date:January 10 2007 9:17pm
Subject:Log Warnings Level
View as plain text
The manual indicates that you can specify a specific level to control
what types of warnings are logged:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/server-options.html

(See section on log-warnings.)

But all I really get from this reading is 0 turns it off, 1 prints some
warnings, and 2 prints level 1 warnings plus aborted connections
warnings.  I have not been able to find any additional information in my
search.  Am I missing something, or is this all the documentation there
is on this?

Thanks,

Kristen G. Thorson
Programmer
(804) 553-1130, Ext. 204
www.AllegroConsultants.com

Thread
Log Warnings LevelKristen G. Thorson10 Jan
  • Re: Log Warnings LevelColin Charles18 Jan
    • RE: Log Warnings LevelKristen G. Thorson19 Jan
      • Re: Log Warnings LevelColin Charles20 Jan