List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Philip Mather Date:January 8 2007 9:38am
Subject:Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDB
View as plain text
Jan,
    In English I pronounce them as...

My-eye-sam
In-oh-dee-bee

...respectively.

Regards,
    Phil
> 2007/1/7, js <ebgssth@stripped>:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> Sorry for this silly question but I've been always had trouble
>> pronouncing "MyISAM" and InnoDB.
>> How do you pronunce them?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>
> When I'm speaking Dutch (which is most of the time) I say
>
> My-ee-sahm
> Inno-day-bay
>
> JP

Thread
How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBjs 7 Jan
  • Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBMichael Stearne7 Jan
  • Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBJan Pieter Kunst7 Jan
    • Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBPhilip Mather8 Jan
  • Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBChris White8 Jan
Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBBrian Dunning7 Jan
  • [OT} How to pronounce GIF (was: Re: How to pronounce MyISAMand InnoDB)TK8 Jan
    • Re: [OT} How to pronounce GIF (was: Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDB)Brian Dunning12 Jan
      • RE: [OT} How to pronounce GIF (was: Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDB)Jerry Schwartz12 Jan
      • Re: [OT} How to pronounce GIFGerald L. Clark12 Jan
        • Re: [OT} How to pronounce GIFmizioumt19 Jan
RE: [OT} How to pronounce GIFJohn Trammell12 Jan
  • Selecting records based on max and valueDavid Ruggles12 Jan
    • Re: Selecting records based on max and valuePeter Brawley12 Jan
      • RE: Selecting records based on max and valueDavid Ruggles12 Jan
    • Re: Selecting records based on max and valueShawn Green13 Jan
  • Re: [OT} How to pronounce GIFEric Braswell12 Jan